[Ponte Alto] Sunday A&S and Practice...

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 09:53:14 PST 2008

Thank you to everyone who showed.  We had a great showing and many new
people for Sir Strykers Basics Class and then fighting after.  Sir
Stryker was assised by Baron Max and Lord Currious.

We also had the A&S folks working on projects and learning.

We still want more people to show, this is a great resourse.

We would really love to see some rapier folks.  If you have some
special needs let us know and we can see what can be worked out.

We also had people just hanging out and enjoying things, which was
great also.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."