[Ponte Alto] Sunday Indoor Site for Arts and Sciences, Bardic and Garb Making at Lemon Road Elementary

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 19:26:40 PST 2008

Does someone want to post this (the indoor site) to the Merry Rose as
well?

I think it would help to get the word out.

"knighthood Is Only The Beginning."

To accompany our new indoor site for Sunday afternoon heavy weapons
fight practices at Lemon Road Elementary,  we have obtained a teachers
room for arts and sciences activities. The room has two tables with
eight
chairs and one small sofa plus a sink.  It will be available this
coming
Sunday, January 6th through January 27th from 1:30PM to 4:30PM.

Directions are shown below.

All are welcome.

Yours in Service,

Duncan The Elder

Heavy Weapons Marshal

Lemon Road Elementary

>From Southern Virginia, Maryland and Alexandria, VA

Take I-495 (the beltway) to the VA-Route 7 East exit at Tysons Corner
labeled
Leesburg Pike/Falls Church, Exit #47B. Continue on Leesburg Pike
towards Falls
Church for 1.2M. Turn left onto Idylwood Road for 0.3 miles. * Turn
left into the
Lemon Road Elementary School front parking lot. Park and enter the
building
through the main front entrance on the right hand side of the building.
Proceed
straight in then turn left into the hallway.The teachers room entrance
is on the right.

>From Northwestern Virginia and Washington, DC

Take I-66 to the VA-Route 7 West exit for Leesburg Pike/Tysons Corner
exit #66B.
Continue on Leesburg Pike under 0.1M towards Tysons Corner. Turn right
at the first
light onto Idylwood Road for 0.3 miles. Follow from * above.