[Ponte Alto] Neighboring Kingdom Equestrian Events in 2008

Sarah Toich barjavel at verizon.net
Wed Jan 30 12:21:56 PST 2008

 For those interested in nearby EQ events...
Duchess Simone

Events in 2008
    Posted by: "Bethany" chestnutmare at gmail.com tannyannie
    Date: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:42 am ((PST))

I have returned from our East Kingdom Annual Equestrian Meeting in
snowy New Hampshire.  (The things I do for my art!)  I'm posting here
a list of events in 2008 that might interest far northern Atlantians
enough to haul up to.  I've left off some scheduled events in NH and
VT, because that's just way too far for me here in Pennsylvania; but
if you're interested in those, by all means drop me a line.  Also, I'm
announcing an Aethelmearc event that I hope will gain some support and
is not that far north of the Atlantian border.

In date order:

Event: Melee Madness (Kingdom of Aethelmearc)
Location: Clifford Twp, PA