[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Atlantian's at George Mason University (GMU)

thrid at aol.com thrid at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 18:56:49 PST 2008

 The Markland Group that was on the campus is long dead unfortunately. There was an SCA group which followed it and has also died.? The last active medieval group which I am aware of that was on the campus is the old SCA group.? Finally, it was not the Mason Group which showed up in Woade at Pennsic court.

Thomas