[Ponte Alto] Late to fighter practice

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 12:27:54 PST 2008

Hi Sian and Barony,

  I'm not making pracatice either. I pulled a seventeen hour day yesterday and was in on time this morning. Can you say fried? I'll see you all next practice. Sorry.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Gulf War bound. :)

"Nicole E. Miller" <schnauzer2 at cox.net> wrote:
  Looks like I have to sit in for my boss on a late conference call (6:30pm...darn west coasters and the time difference). So If I can get to practice, I'll be late. If not, I'll see those of you going to KASF on Saturday. Rhiannon and I are stopping in to visit some friends on Sunday before we head back up here so I won't be at Sunday's practice.

Sian