[Ponte Alto] Fighters going to Gulf Wars?

Max Nelson maxntropy at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 27 20:28:28 PST 2008

All:

Baron Sir Guy, OP,  Praefectus Castrorum of the Great Northern Army of
Darkness  and servant of his Grace, Badouin, Legatus Legionis has
asked us to gather a list of those Atlantian fighters from our part of
the Northern Army (of Darkness) who are planning on attending the
forthcoming Gulf Wars (if you are not planning on attending Gulf Wars,
we hope to see you at Ponte Alto's Bloodbath event and the intra-
regional unit war practice that will take place the day after
Bloodbath at the same site in Ponte Alto).

Please let me know as soon as you are able if you are planning on
attending Gulf Wars.

Please pass this missive along to those whom you think might not be
receiving it (particularly those in Roxbury Mills and the Consortium).

Thank you for your time and for your kind and prompt attention to this
matter.

I remain in service to our glorious Kingdom, the fearsome Grand Army,
and our magnificent Southern Cluster.

Baron Max Von Halstern
Tribunus Angusticlavus, Southern Cluster of the Grand Army of the
Potomac/Great Northern Army (of Darkness)