[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Investiture- How to register

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Mon Feb 11 19:58:15 PST 2008

Hi all
Since I have been getting a lot of similar questions regarding reservations .I thought I would post some helpful hints on what to include when registering for the event. Especially for any of you that are new to registering for events in this Barony.
Information to include when registering for the event ( It can also help you get through troll faster)

Mundane name
member or non member (May also include membership number)
Feast or no feast

Also if registering a minor it is helpful to indicate if the minor is a youth (6-17) or child ( 5 and under)
SCA may be included if you desire but not necessary if you do not have one.

Also I can only accept paid reservations
Checks should be made to Barony of Ponte Alto SCA inc. ( note we are not allowed to accept paypal or any other online payment systems)

Also I would ask to please include my mundane name on the address when mailed .So far the post has delivered one or two addressed only to "Lady Celia" but they marked the envelope with  big ???s so I cannot guarantee that I would receive every one addressed this way

Hope this helps
Feel free to contact me if there are any other quesitions
Celia of Rosedale
Reservationists for Ponte Alto Investiture