[Ponte Alto] Bloodbath, Request for volunteers and help

Charlene Ratliff ms_spydra at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 05:45:02 PST 2008

Greetings from your friendly neighborhood Bloodbath Autocrat!

This is my first event I’ve autocrated so bare with me as I work on getting things in line to make this event successful.  I am in need of some volunteers and some items for Bloodbath.

Volunteers are needed for:

1)      Site set-up
2)      Site break-down
3)      Troll
4)      Water bearing
5)      Possible help needed at MOL (Please check with Lady Celia of Rosedale)

I am in need of a few items for this event and would be grateful for anyone to loan or bring the following:

1)      A day shade for Troll
2)      A day shade for the MOL tables
3)      A day shade for the water bearing table (however if we get a large enough one we can use one for the MOL and water bearing).
4)      3 portable tables.  I have one myself and will be bringing it but it is not very sturdy.  We need these for Troll, MOL, and Water bearing.
5)      Water.   I am planning on bringing a few gallons for the water bearing table but any and all donations will be appreciated.

And I think that is it for now.  Bloodbath should be appearing in the next Acorn.  If you want to volunteer, donate, or have any questions, please contact me at Ms_Spydra at hotmail.com.

Cheers!

Lady Delphina the Mad-Remember, no matter where you go...there you are!-