[Ponte Alto] Student groups at GMU (was Re: GMU and Blood Bath.

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 17:00:57 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/25/2008 1:31:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schnauzer2 at cox.net writes:

4.The  club cannot in any way directly duplicate an organization that already
exists.  This includes groups that have been previously organized, but may
currently be  inactive.

>From a long time old Pontoon, I am dredging some very distant memories out
here.  At one point wasn't there a group that did try to be a GMU student
group.  The College of St. George or somesuch?  This would have been  around 1997
or so, no?  If there were legal, and now are inactive, then all  you might
need to do is revive it.

And no, I was not involved with them, nor can I remember who was, only that
they were trying.

I'll go back into lurker mode now,
Elizabeth

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)