[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Investiture This Saturday

Snoleopard4 at aol.com Snoleopard4 at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 07:45:01 PST 2008

Greetings to the populace!

The time is almost here to welcome our new Baron and Baroness - just two
more days.  Our gracious Queen Rowan will be with us to oversee the day and  make
merry with all her subjects.  Feast spaces are almost full, but don't  worry
if you're hungry during the noon hour.  A warm and filling luncheon  will be
sold from 12:00 to 2:00  for a mere $5.00 a plate.  What will  we be serving,
you ask?  More than enough to fill you up and keep you  happy.  On the menu
will be:

Your choice of Italian Wedding Soup or
Vegetarian Red Lentil Soup
Sliced baked ham
Sliced turkey breast
Cheese
Rolls
Hard boiled eggs
Cookies
Fruit
Condiments
Hot tea

We'll have a comfortable hall with plenty of seating to keep you nice  and
warm, a huge enclosed barn for the fighting, and enough  A&S, music, pageantry,
competitions and fun to keep you busy all  day.  And of course, Meister
Gruffudd's Italian feast....

The weather looks to be in the low 40's with a slight chance of  showers.
But don't worry, all activities are planned for  indoors.  Please, do dress
warmly though - the fighting area is  rather chilly.  Troll opens at 9:00 and
closes at 4:00, with the site  closing at 11:00.

Hope to see you all Saturday!

Yours in Service,
Lady Wulfwyn
Autocrat

"We listened  for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the
jubilation of the  wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)