[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Empty House Party, Sunday Feb 17

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:26:14 PST 2008

Just a reminder, we will be having an Empty House Party and Bardic on
Sunday, Feb 17th.  We will have cups, plates, and utensils, and expect
to order some pizza.  It is BYO(X)--bring your own everything!  That
includes chairs (note the 'Empty House' part).  Everything in the
house must not be there by the end of the party.  :)

While we are extending this invite mostly to our SCA friends, the
'bardic' is in no way meant to be confined to pre-17th century music
or SCA filk.  If you like Irish drinking songs, or want to sing the
latest U2 hit, go right ahead.  This is a chance for us to hopefully
have one last bash before we leave for Ayuthaya (Thailand).

We will be ready to receive guests by 6:30pm.  We do not expect to
last much beyond 9:30 (though who knows--it isn't like we have any
clocks in the house).

FYI, our address is 6899 Ridge Water Ct., Centreville, VA 20121.  You
can park in spaces 73 and 73 or any of the visitor parking around the
area.

Please RSVP if you think you will be there so we have an idea of how
much pizza to order!

-Ii