[Ponte Alto] HMA in Stierbach

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Thu Feb 14 11:12:05 PST 2008

In conjunction with a new fighter paractice in Stierbach there will be HMA
going on. The practices will be Tuesday nights from 7-9PM starting on the
19th. The practice is being held at the Prince William Fencing Academy
8440 Kao Circle Manassas Va.

If folks are interested please let me know your interest and area of
interest. My background is primarly in the earlier masters (pre 1500) but
I've done some later stuff.

Edward de Clare

--
I have eyes like a falcon so that I will not be fooled.
I have a heart like a lion so that I strive forward.