[Ponte Alto] Investiture volunteers

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 11:29:06 PST 2008

Greetings to the Barony,

I would like to get the names of the gentles that will be coming up to help with set up on Friday night?the 22nd.? Meister Gruffudd will be?supplying a simple dinner for those hardy souls that face the chilly weather, and I need to give him an estimate of those attending.? So, please take a moment and let me know if you're planning on?coming.? Thank you.
?
(And actually, the long term weather forcast isn't too bad for this time of year - certainly not like last night!? They're calling for?mostly cloudy skies, temperatures during the day in the low to mid 50's which is much better than the last two years!? Friday should be in the low 40's, so no bone chilling work in the center this time.)

Lady Wulfwyn