[Ponte Alto] Feast Menu for Defending the Gate/Stierbach Investiture (March 22)

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 06:28:58 PST 2008

First Course:

Breads, cheeses, Roo Broth (or another meat pottage), Cabbage ala  Rumpolt

Second Course:

Fenneled Chicken, Saffron rice, Cucumbers ala Apicius, An ember-day  tart

Third Course:

Spiced Beef, Savory Toasted Cheese, Dishe of Skerrits &  Pasternakes, Salat

Fourth Course:

Chireseye w/ cream, Daryoles, Fine cakes

Check out the event flyer at: _http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/dtg7.php_
(http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/dtg7.php)

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable
Head  Cook, Defending the Gate  VII

48)