[Ponte Alto] Reminder Cooking Guild Meeting tonight at 7:30 pm

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:42:56 PST 2008

This is a reminder that the cooks Guild Meeting is this tonight; Friday the 19th at the home of Katharine Devereaux & James de Biblesworth. If you have not been there it is a new home in Ashburn so the only way to find it is through Google Maps:
42973 Thornblade Cir.,
Ashburn, VA 20148
TEL#: 571-333-4434
The meeting will be starting at 7:30; the feast at Chalice is the topic.

From: katdevereaux at hotmail.comTo: pontealtocooking at yahoogroups.com; ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.orgDate: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:57:57 +0000Subject: [Ponte Alto] Cooking Guild Meeting, this Friday at 7:30 pm

Cooks Guild Meeting is this Friday Night at the home of Katharine Devereaux & James de Biblesworth. We have a new home in Ashburn so the only way to find it is through Google Maps:
42973 Thornblade Cir.,
Ashburn, VA    20148
TEL#: 571-333-4434
We will be starting at 7:30 and will begin to discuss the feast at Chalice.Thanks!Katharine

Great search results, great prizes. BigSnapSearch.com Search now