[Ponte Alto] Announcing your new Baron and Baroness

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 18:59:52 PST 2008

James and Katharine, I would like to offer my heartfelt
congratulations. I'm tickled to have such fine people named as the
successors to Ponte Alto.

I would also like to thank Adina, Brenainn, Celia, Connor, Courtney,
Delphina, Drogo, and Kat for accepting nominations and putting their
names forward. It takes a special kind of bravery to run for Baron
and/or Baroness.

I look forward to seeing many of you this weekend, as we have a lot
going on. Both the event Saturday and the Business meeting on Sunday
will be important.

Yours in Service,
-Jurgen, Baron of Ponte Alto