[Ponte Alto] Your input is needed by the 26th!

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 13:59:24 PST 2008

 Thank you Master Tirloch-

If I could take a moment and address your e-mail that went to the entire Barony.  Sir Thomas and I are indeed enjoying our little bundle of joy & I am enjoying being a new Mommy :-)  I have 3 years as a Regional Seneschal for the state of VA along with other SCA offices and would enjoy a local office because of the baby.

As Regional Seneschal one of my main responsibilities was taking 16 reports from the state of VA and compiling a regional report for the Kingdom Seneschal.   I feel qualified to say that I can perform the duties of a local seneschal and be a Mommy at the same time.  I can reassure the you and Barony that, were I not confident that I could handle the job, I would not have placed my name in the hat.

Baron Marcellus is also a capable candidate for local seneschal and I feel the Barony will be in exceptional hands no matter who is selected

Thank you for your time
Countess Denise, OP