[Ponte Alto] Feast at 12th Night

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Tue Dec 16 19:22:46 PST 2008

Greetings,
   As the feast at 12th Night sells out, have no fear because you can still get seats... if you're willing to help serve the feast!  We are looking for approximately 18 servers to assist with the feast.  Seats have been arranged for servers who are on board: simply note it on your reservation and you will be assigned to a servers table where we will have time to eat between courses.  Note that anyone off-board will not receive the feast, even if they are serving: you must be on-board to eat.  Thus please volunteer to be a server, and preferably on-board because it'll be hard to serve such delicious food and not be able to put some on your own plate ;)
    Please email me if you are interested in serving and we'll get you all set up.
    In service,
    ~Bianca, Head Server for Twelfth Night Feast

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'