[Ponte Alto] Applicants for Baronial Knight's Marshal

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 08:54:54 PST 2008

     Normal   0         false   false   false                             MicrosoftInternetExplorer4          st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }       /* Style Definitions */  table.MsoNormalTable  {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";  mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;  mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;  mso-style-noshow:yes;  mso-style-parent:"";  mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;  mso-para-margin:0in;  mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;  mso-pagination:widow-orphan;  font-size:10.0pt;  font-family:"Times New Roman";  mso-ansi-language:#0400;  mso-fareast-language:#0400;  mso-bidi-language:#0400;}    Greetings unto Ponte Alto,
  At the last Baronial Business Meeting I have announced my intent to step down as Baronial Knight’s Marshal for Ponte Alto. I am currently seeking applicants to replace me in this position.
  The candidates must be a current member and have to be warranted in any martial discipline, in the Kingdom of Atlantia. You should able to send a receive e-mail and access the internet. The Baronial Knight’s Marshal is not exclusively for the Heavy Combat of the SCA, but must keep track of all martial activities within the barony and provide quarterly reports to the Kingdom.
  Anyone who is interested in applying for this position, please contact me, Lord Connor Sinclair at
  connorsinclair at yahoo.com with the subject line Baronial Knight Marshal. Please provide your contact information, mundane, SCA name and the words actually requesting the office.
  Please contact me prior to the next Ponte Alto Business Meeting.
  Thank you.

Lord Connor Sinclair de Winterfell
http://home.armourarchive.org/members/winter/sca.html
http://squires.atlantia.sca.org/