[Ponte Alto] December New Comers Meeting

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:50:11 PST 2008

Greetings Ponte Alto

This months new comers meeting will be this Friday December 5th starting at 7:30 pm at home of Luce Antony Venus and Miles de Locwode in Oakton. 10106 Copper CourtOakton VA 22124

We have had several new comers at the last few meetings and we have a few more planning to make Winter's Welcome Revel; if you have time please come out and talk with our new folks.

If anyone has questions please call me 703 338 4057

Thanks
James de Biblesworth