[Ponte Alto] Sunday is the Baronial Business Meeting - 6:00 pm:Note from the exchequer

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Sat Aug 23 21:07:20 PDT 2008

Greetings
With chalice coming up I just wanted to get the word out that I will be ready and available to take reservations at the meeting. So if you would like to save a stamp and the hassle of mailing bring your checkbooks . Also a reminder per new kingdom/society policies our account name has changed so checks should be payable to SCA-INC Barony of Ponte Alto
Finally a reminder to those who bought materials for the helm mantle project .If you want to be reimbursed I need your receipts ASAP.

Thank you
Celia of Rosedale