[Ponte Alto] The Baron's and Baroness' Pennsic Report

Katharina von Bayern ladykatharina at verizon.net
Wed Aug 13 13:20:04 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Barony of our Heart!

We apologize for not responding sooner, but Olaf and I have been working on
the pipeline this past week and have had little access to the internet.
Olaf says thank you so much for this honor.  We miss everyone and if the
pipeline allows, will be able to come visit over Labor Day weekend.  Our
best wishes to everyone.

YIS,

Katharina and Olaf

  _____