[Ponte Alto] Baronial Champion team

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 12:01:36 PDT 2008

Hello all,

My computer is down (and will still be down for a while... this is a quick email sent out from work).

I'm wondering if there is going to be a baronial champions team this
year at Chalice?  I know there has been one traditionally, but I'm
not sure if an email has already gone out about this. Unfortunately, I
have VERY limited email and can't take the time to check the GOBS of
email I haven't seen since my computer has been down.

As baronial archery champion, I figured I'd be on the champion
team.  If there is one, and if someone can possibly put it
together, please let me know?

Cell 703 409-0780

Thanks!

Brigid