[Ponte Alto] Who is willing to pick up the gauntlet and face the challenge at Coronation?

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Thu Aug 14 22:26:28 PDT 2008

His Grace, Duke Cuan has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged us to
assemble a ten-person melee team to prove our worth at Prince Jason
and Princess Gerhild's forthcoming Coronation on the 5th through the
7th of September.

They doubt we can continue our path of progress, and doubt we can even
get a team of ten together in time to that event down in Raven's Cove
(NC).

I believe they are wrong.  Sir Guy believes they are wrong.  Sir
Thomas believes they are wrong.  Sir Eldrid believes they are wrong.
Baron Jurgen believes they are wrong.

We believe that our spirit and our heart are such that we can rally
together, overcome Pennsic fatigue, overcome the distance through
planning and our Expeditionary Corps, and get a fantastic team of at
least ten fighters down to Coronation to take and own the field!

Yet we need to know who is willing to accept the challenge put forth,
pick up the gauntlet thrown down by his Grace, and join with us on our
journey to Coronation and in our melee team.  Pass this missive along
to those whom might not be on these lists to see if they might be
willing to join us.

Please let me know if you are willing to participate as we yet again
strive for glory and honor -- we are trying to determine our numbers
and need to know all those who might be willing and able to join us.

In service.

Baron Max Von Halstern