[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] FW: [Kingdom Chroniclers] A.S. 42 The William Blackfox Awards

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 10:39:28 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Barony!

Not to pat myself on the back or anything, because it's certainly a group effort all the way around - my name is just on it, but this was posted on the Chronicler's list last Wednesday.  Congratulations to all involved.  Without you, it couldn't have been done.  I've seen the newsletters from many other baronies in the Kingdom, all of them wonderful as well, but I do have a certain bit of pride in that Ponte Alto's was recognized for this honor.

Thanks to everyone,

Wulfwyn