[Ponte Alto] New Arrival from Northshield

C. Randall Newton crandallnew at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 07:45:19 PDT 2008

Hello,

Having recieved a new means of gainful employment I am moving to your fair
locale from the frozen wilderness of the Kingdom of Northshield.
I have also spent time in the Middle Kingdom
I am looking to continue my studies of the arts of dance, singing and the
foolishness that is commedia.  Any information concerning other locals who
persue the same would be appreceated.

Also, while I know that many of you are away at war perhaps, I am wondering
if any good gentile would be able to help me unload my posesssions from my
wagon on Saturday the second of August.  I will begin at 9 in the morning
and continue till the cart is bare.
I will be residing in the estates known as "Avant" in the Annandale region

Please contact me by my cell phone 812-371-3011 as I will have no computer
access for a few days.

Thanks,
Randall Clark
mka Randy Newton