[Ponte Alto] From the Kings Blog on Blackstone Raids.

Stephen Middleton aethilgar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:21:17 PDT 2008

Perhaps it could be scheduled on a different weekend next year thus allowing
people to attend both events.

Sounds like a win/win to me!

YiS,

Aethilgar

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:19 PM, <guylestran at aol.com> wrote:

> I would really have loved to attend that!!!!
>

> "Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."

"Be an example to your men, in your duty and in your private life. Never
spare yourself, and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance of
fatigue and privation. Always be tactful and well mannered and teach your
subordinates to be the same. Avoid excessive sharpness or harshness of
voice, which usually indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to
hide"
Erwin Rommel - 1938