[Ponte Alto] Upcoming demos & email contact Update for James

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:35:31 PDT 2008

A quick reminder about the demo this Friday, April 25th from 12-1 pm at Stenwood Elementary.
Please let James (our Chatelaine) know if you will be attending via James at historiclife.com

He is currently having email issue and requests that everyone use a NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - James at historiclife.com

Thanks!

Katharine
We have a couple of requests for school demos one for next Friday and one late in May and both are in Vienna. They are the typical demos for elementary school kids doing their medieval studies; I will bring my armor and weapons to demo as usual if anyone has another subject and time to volunteer please email me and let me know; I will be at both.  Stenwood Elementary School in Vienna, VA Friday April 25th 12-1.  2620 Gallows Rd
Vienna, VA 22180 Freedom Hill Elementary School in Vienna, VA Friday, May 16th 1:30-2:30. 1945 Lord Fairfax Rd
Vienna, VA 22182 ThanksJames de Biblesworth

100’s of prizes to be won at BigSnapSearch.com
http://www.bigsnapsearch.com