[Ponte Alto] Food at Tournament of Chivalry

Orla Carey orla at lady.sca.org
Tue Apr 8 14:26:21 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Tirzah has asked me announce that there will be a light lunch served
at Tournament of Chivalry.  The menu:

Venison Stew
A hardy lentil soup (stew like)
Bread & herbed butter
Hard boiled eggs
Apples

Also we wanted to post the revised menu for Tournament of Chivalry.
The changes are relatively minor, mostly rearranging the courses.  We
had a one table test feast on Saturday and the reviews were excellent.

1st Course
Onion Tart
Cold Beef Soup (note this is a hot soup that is made with leftover beef)

2nd
Tuna
Little Leaves and Fennel

3rd
Pork
Gnochii
Applesauce

4th
Lamb
Asparagus
Semolina Dish

Dessert
Pisatchio Cream

There are still feast spots available at this point.

Documentation for the feast is located at
http://orlacarey.livejournal.com/955898.html and any dietary concerns
should be sent to LLTirzah at gmail dot com.

Finally,  please note that there is a typo in the autocrat's email
address on the Atlantian website
(http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=050d2e90) the
correct address is Ladygriele at mac dot com

YIS,

Orla

Lady Orlaith Carey
Co-minion to Lady Tirzah MacCrudden