[Ponte Alto] Serving Atlantia as a Fighter in her Army.

Wilchamor1 at aol.com Wilchamor1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 16:16:36 PDT 2007

Excellent words Sir Guy,
 Now who is going? If you don't have rides, ask around. The east calls this
one of its imporant events in the year. A number of the knights tell their
squries that this event is a good one to be seen at.
 Yes, its up 95. Yes, the event is more expensive than most. Yes, to many it
is too soon after Pennsic. There are many excuses easily used to not go.
 But, the question is are you willing to support your kingdom to the best of
your ability?           I know real life can slow things down, and emergencys
happen. Just do your best.
 This is the last event at this site for a Kingdom Event for now. So go and
beat the east, because they tore us up last time. We also helped to beat them
at Pennsic, and they may not have forgot.
So go have a good time.
Cosimo