[Ponte Alto] Serving Atlantia as a Fighter in her Army.

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Wed Sep 26 13:37:12 PDT 2007

Greetings,

>The East has people come down from Vermont and Northern New York (and
>further I think). Now I don’t have a map on me right now, but I think
>that is a frick’n far way to travel to fight the Atlantian Army. We do
>ourselves no honor as a Kingdom by not meeting the East with the numbers
>they expect and want.

I know of an EK Count coming down from Boston for this!!!   I hope he will
die valiantly at abundant Atlantian hands!  (but please don't tell him I
said so ;).

Hoping to see the populace of Atlantia up there in droves, enjoying the
lovely fall weather and kicking derriere.
~Bianca

~~~
Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach