[Ponte Alto] Viking Clothing Sewing Night; Tonight

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:31:26 PDT 2007

Hello Ponte Alto  Just a reminder Katharine and I are are hosting a sewing night tonight Wednesday September 5th at 6:30pm; it is open to anyone. We are going to focus on making Viking clothing male and female. We can help with making patterns or getting ideas going if you are interested in Viking but have no idea what's what. Here are some pictures of the Viking and Anglo Saxon outfits we have done:  http://www.historiclife.com/HistoricalClothing/10th.htm http://www.historiclife.com/HistoricalClothing/11th.htm  Our Address:  181 E Reed Ave Alexandria VA 22305  We are in the condo on the corner; park on the street. We on the ground floor and have a stair case to a back door on E Reed Ave; I will mark our staircase with a flag or a shield. Ours is the tallest staircase furthest from RT 1.  My number is 703 338 4057 if you get lost :D James de Biblesworth