[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God: Challenges are issued!

Matthew Toone Looneytoone56 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 20:35:28 PDT 2007

Hear ye hear ye, I, Matthew Dredge, am calling on the exquisite talents of our fair Barony's Champions Rapier Champion, Archery Champion, Artisan Champion, and the Bard Champion to join me. Come forth and defend your title as Champions of your respected expertise. Join me Saturday September 15th, 2007 for Chalice of the Sun Gods IV. We shall compete under the experienced and watchfull eye of our proud Baron and Baroness. We shall fight together as the baronial champions team.

please contact me via e-mail at LooneyToone56 at hotmail.com