[Ponte Alto] Thanks for the support with the baronial tabards

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 21:45:25 PDT 2007

Thanks to Sian, Peronelle, and Gabrielle for coming over to my house on
Sunday and help assemble tabard kits.  Thanks also goes out to the  five
individuals at the business meeting who each took a kit home to  make a tabard - Sian,
Jurgen, Marcellus, Mary...and please forgive me  I forgot who the last person
was.  I do apologize.  Please post your  name to the list so everyone knows of
your generosity.

Six new tabards will be made for the baronial fighters with baronial
approval to make more tabards.
Thanks Everyone!
Denise