[Ponte Alto] Anyone want to go to Siege of Glengary for free?

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 17:41:13 PDT 2007

Jurgen and I would both like to attend the Siege of Glengary this weekend;
he for fighting and I for archery. However, we need someone to keep an eye
on Benjamin while we take part in our respective martial activities.

We are willing the pay the site and feast fee in exchange for babysitting on
site. We only need you to supervise him while I shoot archery. You are
welcome to wander the site, watch fighting, visit A & S, etc.

Please contact me privately if you can help or have questions.

Flora
flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
703-343-3367 cell