[Ponte Alto] Chalice: Athena's Challenge - This weekend!

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:40:38 PDT 2007

This weekend, the weather looks beautiful (sunny and low 70s) and Her Majesty Rowan will be in attendance to witness the team champion and the individual champions either retain their titles or give way to the challenger...

Will that be you? Will that be your team?

These Champions are here and waiting for their challenger to bring it on...

Team:         House Lionskeep
Heavy:        Sir Guy Lestrange
Rapier:       Lord Connor Levingestoune
Archery:      Lord Siegfried Sebastian Faust
Artisan:       Lady Alina Silverthorne
Bardic:        Lady Celia of Rosedale
Youth Heavy: Will be determined this year!
Youth Rapier: Will be determined this year!

Each team must choose who they will support: Athena or Poseidon and register by 11 am on Saturday- forms will be at troll.

There are still some feast spots remaining for Lady Graciela's scrumptious food and cabins available so you can sleep in on both Saturday and Sunday mornings!

If you have questions for the autocrat, please call as I will be away from email after this - I can be reached at 571-239-2183.

Thanks!
Katharine