[Ponte Alto] Fundraising Help at Chalice. Please read.

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 08:11:32 PDT 2007

Greetings,

  Once again I'm in the middle of a fundraising crisis. :) I have an event, I have sweets, and only myself to sell them. Can I get at least two volunteers to help me pull off the sweet shop this weekend? I need at least two, as I plan to send one out amougst the crowd hawking candies.

  Any one? Any one?

  Also, if you are interested in providing sweets...Yes I'm asking for contributions, plase make and wrap them in individual serving packages, and bring them to the event. I will tag them with a price and put them out on the table for general temptation and consumption. :)

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Fundraising Coordiantor for their Majesties Logan and Rowan.