[Ponte Alto] Autocrat/Event Steward Database/Information

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:45:21 PDT 2007

As a reminder, we have a centralized location for the members of this barony to use as a discussion board for events. This would include:
    1) new ideas for events
    2) things to change about our current events
    3) a place to put your name if you are interested in trying something new at the next event
              a) trying your hand at heraldry or
              b) issuing a new event challenge to other archers or artisans and finding out ways to go about doing so
    4) let's discuss marketing ideas for our upcoming events - how to reach other possible attendees
    5) various ways to finding new sites and listing the ones we already have

http://pontealto.netboardz.com/index.php is the location of the database/information board and to see the details, you must be logged in. If you live in, or play with Ponte Alto, please feel free to sign in and then share and discuss your ideas/information with the rest of us Pontoons. Check it out!

As usual, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Katharine

THL Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto