[Ponte Alto] Coronation - Missing from the Ponte Alto Dayshade

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Sun Sep 2 16:22:11 PDT 2007

Greeting from Baron Marcellus of Ponte Alto.

After unpacking from our trip to Coronation, we have found that a
1-gallon ziplock bag did not make it home with us.  In that bag was
about 1 yard of white linen, one cone of black silk thread, a small
spool of white linen thread, and a pair of grey Gingher embroidery
snips.  While all of these items are replacable, the snips have
*extreme* sentimental value.  Please contact Baroness Belphoebe
(belfebe at yahoo.com) or myself if you have found our wayward parcel.
Thank you!

Your in Service,

Baron Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli