[Ponte Alto] Hopefully Newcomer

V Benson vbenson2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 09:06:42 PDT 2007

HI -- I do not know who and how Samuel Moon Lord Miguel got my email address? This is Lady of the Winds valerie benson  my email is vbenson2005 at yahoo.com  please do not send any emails to Samuel Moon at this email address. I do not know him and I do not know how he got my email address. This is a private email address an Lord Miguel who ever should not have access to my email site and address sincerely valerie benson "lady of the Winds" 9306 poplar spring court burke, va 22015-3455