[Ponte Alto] Head up on parking - Newcomers meeting tonight

V Benson vbenson2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 14:45:45 PDT 2007

I guess I need a map to your meeting place and also a ride. I am away at this time. I am also looking for a good used car. My car was totalled in front of the burke post office may25th and I have no transportation. Lady naia of the Winds of burke

James Barker <flonzy at hotmail.com> wrote:
I just wanted to give a heads up on street parking near our building tonight. There is repaving happening on E Reed Ave; signs say no parking between 7am and 5:30 pm; so it is fine to park there after 5:30. If there is problem or equipment in the parking spaces and they are all gone park at the mall across the street (RT 1) there is a signaled cross walk on Rt 1 to get you back to E Reed.

Had I known before Sunday that they were going to pave I would have moved the meeting; but there really should be no problem.

Thanks
James de Biblesworth
703 338 4057 (call if there is a problem)