[Ponte Alto] Newcomers meeting tonight

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:05:39 PDT 2007

Liadan

Good timing I was about to send a reminder anyway; it is East Reed (E Reed is what the street signs read):

October's new comers meeting will be Tuesday October 9th starting at 7pm at our place (Katharine Devereaux and James de Biblesworth).

Our Address:

181 E Reed Ave
Alexandria VA 22305

We are in the condo on the corner; park on the street. We on the ground floor and have a stair case to a back door on E Reed Ave; I will mark our staircase with a flag or a shield. Ours is the tallest staircase furthest from RT 1.

My number is 703 338 4057 if you get lost :D

Thanks
James de Biblesworth