[Ponte Alto] Hopefully Newcomer

afpopa at cox.net afpopa at cox.net
Wed Oct 3 07:22:21 PDT 2007

Lord Miguel:

Greetings and well met!  I think you will find many people who share your interests here, as well as many more who would be happy to introduce you to any other areas that might pique your curiosity.  We have a thriving rapier community, and many active heralds.  We have had dance practices in the recent past, but lack of a dance master/mistress has tabled them for the moment.  I look forward to meeting you and your Lady, and crossing blades with you as well.

Yours in Service,

Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli
(mka Robert Capozello)
Baron of Ponte Alto