[Ponte Alto] An SCA-like event: Feast of the Hounds

Susan Lee msalanea at cox.net
Wed Oct 17 19:02:48 PDT 2007

I received an event flier from a woman I met at a West Springfield High
School festival. (She makes Japanese Paper Dolls.) It's an interesting
concept, a Murder Mystery Renaissance Feast.  The event will be at the
Prince William County Fairgrounds.  It will be held on 3 Nov, which is
against Crown Tourney, but there may be some folks that are interested in
attending.  Those who enjoy greyhounds might enjoy this immensely.  If you
are interested, their web site is www.huntfeast.eventbrite.com.

The woman I talked to also mentioned that they were still looking for
"actors" to participate in the Murder Mystery Play.  Please contact the
director, Jennifer McDonald, at hmhounds at yahoo.com, immediately if you're
interested.

These folks are part of an organization that promotes greyhound adoption
through living history. Some of them are part of the volunteer cast of the
Virginia Renaissance Faire.  Who knows, some of them may even be members of
the SCA.

If someone can forward this to the Stierbach list, that would be great.

Allasondrea