[Ponte Alto] Can anybody else offer a ride up to Crusades?

Max Nelson maxntropy at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 3 22:06:40 PDT 2007

Hey all:

I'm currently vehicularly-challenged and thus need a ride up to and
back from Crusades (to/from Falls Church/Bailey's Crossroads) for me,
my armor/spear, and clothing/bedding.

Thomas and Denise are heading up towards the site in MD on Friday,
but are not going to the site and while they have offered to take me,
they will be going significantly out of their way on my behalf just
to drop me off at the site.

If there is anyone else who might be heading up to Crusades on Friday
who might have room in their vehicle for me and my stuff and who
could pick me up in Falls Church/Bailey's Crossroads on their way, I
would be *very* significantly grateful, as it would make alot more
sense than having Thomas and Denise drive so far out of their way on
Friday nite.

You can reach me at 703-969-1848 or at max.nelson at gd-ais.com for
fastest response.

THANKS!!!

Looking forward to kicking some Eastern butt with you all for the
greater glory of Atlantia (and Ponte Alto)!

Baron Max Von Halstern