[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [grandarmy] Digest Number 200

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Thu Nov 29 08:10:09 PST 2007

Nicole E. Miller wrote:
> Sir Guy,
> Do you think something like this can be set up a bit closer to home as
> well?
>  Without traffic it would tak ealmost an hour to get to Rockville from the
> Fairfax area, and I can't imaging the time with rush hour traffic.  Not
> to mention the gas usage.  Or maybe even dedicate part of one of our
> practices each week or every other week or something.  Those of us on the
> newer end  could really benefit from some martial arts class style
> technique  teaching and mucsle memory work.   Scheduling the training
> sessions will also aid the teachers and pupils actuall be at the same
> practices (at the same time).

Edward:
I'm givin to understand that Syr Strykar is a regular at the Thurs night
practices.  He's an old hat at this and I know would be willing to teach.
I also know he will be there tonight as I am delivering a DVD to him
there.

Pax,
Edward de Clare

--
Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge
which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.