[Ponte Alto] Tonight Demo; slight time change

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at cox.net
Mon Nov 12 06:23:16 PST 2007

Sorry, folks!  Obviously, that wasn't supposed to go to the list!  Grrr.

Mea Culpa,
Sorcha de Glys
Ponte Alto, Atlantia
sorchadeglys at cox.net

On Nov 12, 2007, at 9:21 AM, Shannon Smith wrote:

James,

I hope it went well!  I'm sorry, but I didn't notice it on the Ponte
Alto list.  I've not been checking the list very frequently these
days.  Could you please e-mail me directly for demos?  I'm sorry it's
not as easy for you, but it's probably the easiest way to notify me.
Otherwise, you can always call me at 703-627-1627 if you'd prefer.
Again, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you announcements and
I'm sorry I wasn't able to help.

Cheers,
Sorcha  :)

sorchadeglys at cox.net