[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto in period?

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Mon Nov 19 19:16:54 PST 2007

> Teleri said:
>
>If anyone has stories about the founding of the Barony, it should be
>Winifred. Too bad she's in Wisconsin.

But we still have access to her! (She can run, but not hide!)  If anyone has
a specific "what happened to...?" question, I'd be delighted to have a
reason to call them up.

And I've always enjoyed her rendition of "the little Canton that could"
 [something about landgrab at pennsic, in days before pre-registrations.
"Big groups gather over here..."
"lets see, kingdom of...and kingdom of... and you, you have 200 people
camping in your group, and you are a CANTON?"
"actually no."
"thought so."
"we are just an incipient canton."  ]

Anne.