[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto in period?

Susan Reed nachtanz at patriot.net
Mon Nov 19 06:38:10 PST 2007

Susan Reed wrote:
> Teleri said:
>
> "Another idea might be to try to identify all the arms on the
> "Emancipation Proclamation" and hunt some of those people down."
>
> Oh, let's see, I think I remember Winifred, me, Ranulf, you and Niall, Aislynn, Meghan Pengwyn and Doug (whose SCA name just completely escaped me - Andrew?), Maelgwyn and Maeve, I'm reasonably sure Ysabeau, Laeghaire, and Strykar... Um, I'd have to look at it.  If there isn't a list of names associated with it, we should pull one together and keep it with the scroll.
>
> And how many of those names do any of you recognize? :-)
>
> Caitlyn
> Feeling older by the minute

Ha! You feel old...?

There's a lot of arms on it I recognize, but not the names that go with
them. . Perhaps I knew them better by their mundane names or would
recognize their faces. Doug is Andrew MacGregor. It's sad to realize
that (at least) two of the people whose arms appear on it have passed
on, Conor and Meghan.

If anyone has stories about the founding of the Barony, it should be
Winifred. Too bad she's in Wisconsin. Now, who on that scroll is still
living around here?

Teleri