[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto in period?

Wilchamor1 at aol.com Wilchamor1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 13:07:13 PST 2007

Believe it or not Ponte Alto got its start because of Dun Carraig. It had
Just broken off from Storvick, and some were asking how this had happened. A
meeting was called which as marshal of the barony I had to attend ( they also made
it the baronial meeting also, I think).
 Well, they had gotten a list of all the paid members in the barony, and were
sticking pins in a map. They discovered that they had enough paid members to
be a principality, or under the rules then a kingdom. No one was really
intrested in that. So, the meeting broke up and I went outside. As I walked I was
talking to duchess (name blank age showing mine) and she said to me that she had
noticed that the Virginia side had more than enough to form its own Barony.
Well, we talked a bit more then went our separate ways.
 The next week I was fighting in of all places Dun Carraig, and behind me was
sitting Marsha and Megan Penguin. They were talking about how static and
other problems in Storvick. At that point I turned around and said," Duchess (age
showing again) were talking after the meeting last week and she said that our
side of the barony had enough members for a barony, and that she knew how
start one." Well, lights went off in their eyes and the rest became History Led by
people who new what to do.
 Me? I ended up as the first marshal of Ponte Alto. Also Kay and Elena never
spoke to me again.
  So with all non humility can say " It's all my fault" I am one of the evil
three. Attach maniacal laughter.
Cosimo of Venice